



Hey family! How excited we are to visit for the wedding festivities! We forgot what it was like having a newborn when we decided to drive to Utah. We bagged that idea and are now flying like sane people do. Although Norah is a good baby, she wants to be held all the time. Her favorite place to sleep is strapped to me in a sling-thing. I had to plant part of my garden wearing baby Norah. Shoveling, raking and bending was tricky. I should have purchased the one that could be worn in the shower so I could keep up on my hygiene.....Ha! Good luck getting the final things ready for the wedding. What are the sisters-in-laws supposed to wear?
Caleb purchased a shark's tooth at the aquarium in the Mall of America. He wanted to show it to ALL of his cousins and asked me to post it here for Ellie, Molly, Sadie and Will (and Lia :) to see.
Enjoy the picts. The one of Caleb and Ivie is what they spent an evening doing a few days ago--designing clothing to wear in the rain. Norah is certainly a Mortensen. She looks a lot like Jesse and Martha to me. Lucky her!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
What we're up to...
Posted by Wes at 8:34 PM
6 comments:
What cute kiddos! i agree, Norah does look like a Mortensen. I'm glad you guys decided to fly, I was a little worried for you. :) We are hoping to come see you next weekend, we'll have to chat about it!!
One more thing... I love the new rain gear, your kids are always creative, aren't they?!
WOW! Norah really does look like Martha and Jess.... and Mom (Martha) thinks she looks a lot like Lia!! Anyway, she is definitely a beauty. We are all excited about being able to hug and kiss her soon. (Just what you want: a lot of disgusting germs plastered onto your new princess!) But just think... you'll be here in less than two weeks. ICHW ("I can hardly wait!")
Where did Ivie learn that provocative modeling pose?? Those styles are sure to catch on.
Loved the pictures! I'm still dumbfounded when I see Norah's dark brown hair! Shes going to be beautiful.
We can't wait for the little one to come for a visit- oh and the rest of you too. Norah is a beauty. Lia just can't wait for her to come, she stays up all night waiting for her arrival...
Post a Comment