"Happy Anniversary" today to Scott and Kara. And "Happy Birthday" to Lorinda tomorrow. We love you guys and we really wish you were here so that we could tend your cuties while you each celebrate your special days!
"Happy Anniversary" today to Scott and Kara. And "Happy Birthday" to Lorinda tomorrow. We love you guys and we really wish you were here so that we could tend your cuties while you each celebrate your special days!
Posted by Owen & Ashlie at 11:55 PM
2 comments:
I finally got Rin on the phone, and I found out that she got what she wanted: a nice picnic in her favorite park, the presence of her Mom, and a birthday cake baked by her mother. Congrats to Lorene and Lorinda for both being such fantastic mothers.... I hope they have a great Mother's Day! Happy Mom's Day to Martha, Ashlie, Kara, and Kari, too! Our family is overly blessed with incredible mothers. Thanks to each of you for the job you are doing with those precious Grandkids!!!
P.S. I hope Tyler sees this blog today and reads this comment, because his mother is expecting a phone call.... just like when he was on his mission.
Thanks Ashlie for thinking of us on our Anniversary....you too O1
Post a Comment