CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just For Glenn

I know Glenn is an avid reader of the blog. So, I thought I would send a long a little cheesy greeting from our big boy Will. "CHEEEESE" and "Hi Papa, I can't wait to see you! Do you have any dinosaurs? You better get some, otherwise I might not talk to you, unless you can name the hadrosaurus, anklyosaurus, euplocephalosaurs, brachiosaurus, t-rex, and queztalcoatlus." Yes, those are real dinosaurs, and I NEVER thought I would know so much about them! We can't wait to see you guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I just got home from work, and what does old Grandpa Glenn find on the computer?..... a post just for HIM!! Man, do I ever feel special! And such an incredible picture, too! I loved the story of the professional photographer that you told about on your own blog site... That Will is somethin' else, isn't he? Hey.... when can we talk on our built-in cameras? I can get Ashlee to show me how.... I want Will to see me more often!

Wes said...

WHat a smile!
wes