Hi guys! Liz gave me the blog address a while ago and I need to start checking it more often to keep up with your family. I heard Liz's wedding was wonderful and I can't wait to meet Devin (and this cute little new babe Norah!) Hope you all are doing well! If you ever want to come visit NYC, there's an open door!
2 comments:
Hi guys! Liz gave me the blog address a while ago and I need to start checking it more often to keep up with your family. I heard Liz's wedding was wonderful and I can't wait to meet Devin (and this cute little new babe Norah!) Hope you all are doing well! If you ever want to come visit NYC, there's an open door!
Love,
Caitlin
Great to hear from you Caitlin! Tell Dan hello. We look forward to keeping in touch.
Wes
Post a Comment