Happy Birthday Owen! Hopefully you wake up and get this the morning of the big day! If we lived closer we would make breakfast for you in the morning. Saturday birthdays are perfect- relax and recreate OK. We love you so much Owen. You are always fun to talk to because you listen and laugh. You never have any guile or ulterior motives. Always a true example of charity for all of your younger siblings. Happy 34th Baby O!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Happy Birthday Babers!
Posted by Wes at 6:08 PM
6 comments:
Owen-
You're one of my favorite sons! Probably number 2 after Ty.
Love, Dad
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!!!
You are really OLD!!! Yet still so young at the same time.... that is a great thing. I love you like a brother.... that I love... a lot. Hope you have a great day full of your favorite things... like sushi, wife, children, sweets, and maybe leaves.... and possibly gifts if people like you. WHICH THEY DO :)
LOVE YOU!
Owen,
I like you a lot too. Even when you're sad with me because I come in to your shop and ruin two of your pieces within a 4 minutes of being there.
I love and cherish your essence.
Hope you have a great day, and maybe year too!
-Ty
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!
My best gift is being a member of such a wonderful family. Thanks for all the phone calls and good wishes. Its been a great day!
"Baby O"
-thanks for the blog entry Wes - very thoughtful.
Owen-
Happy Birthday man. I think you rule. It was such a blast being able to spend more time with you in Logan over Christmas.
Miss you already!
Post a Comment