Hey Fam!
I just wanted everyone to know about the amazing talk that Dad gave in church last Sunday for the Christmas program that the 3rd ward had... Mom and I were the only family present, but it was very well done! The talk was on the importance of the Savior in his life, and his focus was on how Christ's priesthood (the Melchizedek priesthood) has blessed his life. I've uploaded the talk for you guys to download. Just click on this link!
Have a Merry Christmas! If you're having a hard time remembering the true meaning... Listen to Dad's talk! ;)
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas Eve!
Posted by Ty Mortensen at 2:02 PM
1 comments:
Ty, Thank you so much for attaching this talk from Dad. It's 6 am, two days after Christmas and I am sitting in the quiet of the morning listening to Dad's talk, tears streaming down. We have been so blessed as a family in so many ways, but especially by being born of "goodly parents". I am so proud of mom and dad and the trials they have overcome, the blessings they have recognized and the many people they have helped. Listening to this talk was my best Christmas present...to realize how Christ and his priesthood has blessed our family.
Thanks!
Owen
Post a Comment