
Who is that sleek, snazzy X-WOMAN? Or should I say..."Storm." In fact, it is ME! It was actually an old costume from high school that was hiding in my dress-ups just waiting to come out!
Liz Dewey was a hottie 80's babe, and my new friend Shelly was a trucker with a knocked out tooth and a nasty beard. We sported our fantastic costumes and drove to Pocatello last night to this random Halloween party at ISU...quite spontanious. It was a lot of fun and reminded me of a big high school dance party or something. It smelled like B.O., the music was all the same, and there were some awkward people there that were dancing questionably. Don't worry, we didn't participate in those scandalous ways. We were probably the most modest ones there too! woo!
It was a fun night of mostly driving, listening to Michael Jackson, and laughing at funny people, including ourselves. It was great. I love the holidays... Halloween is by far the most odd one...very WEIRD. Well I hope everyone is doing wonderful and enjoying the crisp, autumn air. I love you all!!!
P.S. I'm 21 soon!!!! OH MY...I am so old. Devin and I are going to go to the White Owl and celebrate... and maybe grab a beer, now that I can... why not!?? ok, just kidding. We're actually just going to get hamburgers there. I heard they were good ok?! don't worry, no BOOZ for me.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
X-MAN FOR LIFE!
Posted by Devin and Liz at 10:14 PM
4 comments:
Wow! What a babe you are. I am so glad that you had a safe Halloween. Unfortunately we will not be here to eat burgers at the Owl with you on your B-day (as if we were invited). In fact, we probably won't be in the continental U.S. We'll be sure to give you the new car we got for you when we get back. Love ya, Ashlie
Liz, you wonder woman you. I can see you are sowing your wild oats before committing to other things (wink, wink), jk. baby o
Owen, don't give her any ideas!!! Well, Liz it looks like you had a lot of fun on the little Halloween adventure!!
X-rated for life. Liz, way to be free spirited, Nacho Libre would be proud....XxOXoxO
Post a Comment