CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Paul Bunyan and his 2 "Babes"




Well, here are a few pictures of us in our Halloween costumes. Kara wrote in more details on our own little family blog, BUT we ran this Monster Dash 5K race with thousands of other families and people with their dogs. It was a blast. I was Paul Bunyan, Will was "Babe" the blue ox, and Kara was "Babe" the babe wife!!!




We had a father and son trick-or-treating extravaganza with some friends last night and Will didn't really get the whole giving away free treats. HE thought that every time we went to a new apartment I was going to leave him to be babysat so he would start crying, BUT then he'd see the candy a quickly grab it and stuff it in his bag and then head back to the safety of his father.




Anyway, we missed you guys and hope that you had some fun parties. Also, I hope Ashlie didn't get caught smashing pumpkins again!!!!

3 comments:

Owen & Ashlie said...

How did you know?
Ashlie

Owen & Ashlie said...

Holy cute kid! I mean Ox, sorry. I can just see Will afraid at the door and then seeing the candy and snatching it. haha. -owen

Wes said...

We'll come to your Monster Dash for sure next year!