CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 15, 2010

CONGRATS SCOTT!!!

Yippeeee!!!!!!
Scott got the job in Utah Valley... of course he did! What a little stud muffin! We are so happy for you and your sweet little fam. And hopefully we can all see eachother at Christmas time. Homeward bound atlast!
Way to be SCOTT! We love you :)

4 comments:

jkmortensen said...

Yes, congratulations! we are super happy for you. We look forward to seeing you guys more.

The Mortensens said...

Thanks guys. We can't wait to see more of you! Isn't it Mortensen year for Thanksgiving??

The Mortensens said...

Thanks Liz, that is nice of you. I really have to thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.....I have no doubt they helped. I felt calm, confident, and knowledgeable as I interviewed, thanks again!! Scott

jkmortensen said...

You all better come by our place on the way back home!!.....Really, we would like to see you. We won't be in Utah for Thanksgiving and not sure about Christmas.