just wanted to share our little man.
Oh my gosh how adorable! He looks just like Kari and Lia! I am so so so happy for you guys. I bet Lia will be a super big sister.
I love him :) He's going to be such a little stud muffing just like his papa. Miss you guys! YAY FOR JD!!!!
What a cutie!! I love his little mouth, I can't decide if it is pure Mortensen or some of Kari too..... I think both.Can't wait to meet him someday!
Grandma and I can't wait to kiss him!! He is so cute!! I think he looks like me! (JK.... I already said he was CUTE.)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh how adorable! He looks just like Kari and Lia! I am so so so happy for you guys. I bet Lia will be a super big sister.
I love him :) He's going to be such a little stud muffing just like his papa. Miss you guys! YAY FOR JD!!!!
What a cutie!! I love his little mouth, I can't decide if it is pure Mortensen or some of Kari too..... I think both.
Can't wait to meet him someday!
Grandma and I can't wait to kiss him!! He is so cute!! I think he looks like me! (JK.... I already said he was CUTE.)
Post a Comment