I got the hottest one in the family.....
Wow, that pict could be on some magazine or commercial....I have to say that ALL the mortensen men are handsome...but mine especially dreamy.
Scott? Is that you?
You guys....it's me. Kari took it while I was looking over my kingdom in west Greeley!!! ~jesse
How sweet
hahahah.... it also might be a good pic for the Marlboro cowboy commercials... way to promote cigarettes jesse! good one!
I have to admit... he is pretty much a stud! It's amazing how all the Mortensen boys take after their Dad! The ladies just don't have a chance around the Mortensen genes/jeans.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, that pict could be on some magazine or commercial....
I have to say that ALL the mortensen men are handsome...but mine especially dreamy.
Scott? Is that you?
You guys....it's me. Kari took it while I was looking over my kingdom in west Greeley!!!
~jesse
How sweet
hahahah.... it also might be a good pic for the Marlboro cowboy commercials... way to promote cigarettes jesse! good one!
I have to admit... he is pretty much a stud! It's amazing how all the Mortensen boys take after their Dad! The ladies just don't have a chance around the Mortensen genes/jeans.
Post a Comment