CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weekend Photos!

Hey Fam!

What an awesome weekend... It was great seeing everyone!

I thought I'd post just a couple photos from Saturday. There'll be more to come!




Sorry about the family photo... It didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but at least we have an up-to-date picture of everyone.

4 comments:

The Mortensens said...

Awesome pictures Ty!!! I'm so glad you took this, and I actually think it is a great picture of everyone! I'm especially happy with it because both of my boys are SMILING!! Eli is SO cute in this picture, I love it. Good job, I want to print it out, can you send us a few in e-mail so I can upload them to Costco?

Ty Mortensen said...

Kara,
No problem! They're available at full resolution on the blog. Just click on the thumbnails and it should link to a large format version. They are as big as I have so you can take them to the printer.

If you have any problems or questions let me know. Once finals are over I'll post everything else on the blog.

-Ty

Owen & Ashlie said...

Great photos Ty. Thanks so much for doing this. You are the bomb!

jkmortensen said...

Kara, really I don't think you want to blow it up, I look big enough on the thumbnail.....