Hey family,
Once again, we feel so blessed to have such amazing family members. Thank you all so much for your help and support with our yard sale/adoption. We were officially approved for our adoption, I'm CPR certified, grants are sent out, and garage sale is done! So we are READY! Now, if this little guy would decide to be born we'd be in great shape!
After he's born, I'll probably stay here at my sisters for a few days, "recover", get used to things, then we'd like to come up to Logan for a few days. By the looks of things, I'll probably be here (in Utah) until my parents get home on Nov. 1st. Then depending on our paperwork, we (the four of us!) we'll head home shortly after. I love being here with family and seeing everybody, but I'm ready for some normalcy, and ready to get back to my cozy house. We probably won't end up staying for Thanksgiving.... but who knows, it all depends on when the baby is born.
Thanks again, and see you all soon!
OH..... Scott wanted me to be sure and tell you all that I beat you by 2$! :) I counted our funds after the sale and we made a whopping 679$ Awesome, huh?! We really feel so blessed, this will help us buy plane tickets and a few boxes of diapers! :)
3 comments:
I am glad everything turned out with the garage sales. Owen I still don't think it is very funny you were going to sell the buggy for $20, I am still having dreams about freaking out.
We can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. We hope everything comes together quickly so your little family can get settled.
I want to personally thank everyone as well. You have all been so supportive and willing to help.....each in a different way. I feel so blessed and feel bad that I couldn't be there to help you all. PLEASE know that we appreciate you all!!! LOVE YOU!
Sorry to burst your bubble, Kara... but Paul Lamont (retired NL cop) came over today and bought something for $175, so that puts us $173 ahead of you. I know it's not a contest.......... but we won! By the way, much of what took place was because of Owen. He spent hours and hours collecting stuff in his truck, moving stuff from the barn and the house out into the front yard, and later taking the leftovers to the DI. He really knocked himself out. What a great brother. Liz helped a ton, too. We just want to see baby Glenn, whenever he decides to come. Oh, I'm sorry, maybe he's supposed to be a Gaylon! Whatever! We'll love him anyway.
Post a Comment