CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sewing

I'm itching to sew...it's always on my mind since having so much fun making the blessing dress, but I don't do it enough because I always feel like I have something more important to do. I need to just throw that primary to-do list out the door and head to my sewing room. Check out these links for the cutest little girl clothes. The twirly skirt is being made my many moms in my ward right now. The pillowcase dress instructions I found so I can make one out of the cute pillowcase I got at Goodwill. Now I just hope my picky dresser Ivie will like them. Sometimes I have to bribe her with candy to get her to let me do her hair all cute. Naughty of me! Happy sewing!

http://houseonhillroad.typepad.com/photos/twirly_skirt/index.html

http://freshlypicked.blogspot.com/2008/03/pillow-case-dress-tutorial.html

0 comments: