CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Tyler's a rock star!

Hey, if any of you didn't know it, Tyler is in a band: Reggae or SKA type music. They had a concert on Saturday night and it was awesome!! Ty is the singer!! And furthermore, he actually wrote the lyrics for two or three of the songs. I'm really serious... Ty knows how to put on a great show. He is WICKED with the microphone! I think that Jesse took some videos of the performance and he is planning on posting them as soon as he can. The coolest thing is that they have another concert scheduled for the week after Liz's wedding; so all of you should be here to see one of the first live concerts for a future American Idol!!! Get his autograph soon... it'll be tough when he's more famous!!
Love you all! Gramps.

10 comments:

Ty Mortensen said...

Thanks for the nice compliments, Dad! We're actually going to be playing the week OF Liz's wedding.. So I'll fly into Salt Lake Friday (the 30th) morning, and make it just in time for Liz's wedding. The following day, the 31st, is when we're playing. It should be pretty fun!

Wes said...

Ty,
Quit being a maffia talent. You need to keep us up to date- you are awesome! I can't wait to come see you guys play.

The Mortensens said...

Rock on Ty! Scott has been jammin' to your music all night!

Ty Mortensen said...

I don't know why everyone thinks I'm being secretive about it... Jess has known for months. I told Owen, but he forgot or something.

Wes said...

What are we going to do with Owen and Jesse?....it must because they are so dang nice... that they don't tell us cool stuff about our siblings because they are so busy being nice..... to animals and stuff. Or maybe its the dark brown hair.

Lorinda said...

Is there any way to hear some of Ty's music before May 31st? Could I be a back up singer? The kind that wears a sparkly dress and gently sways in time with the music?

The Mortensens said...

It's true Ty...I have been rocking to ONE DAY....you really need to post a video and audio of your group on our family blog.....I really want a good recording....plus I want to put it on my iPod so hurry up!
SCOTT

Wes said...

Yeah Ty

Wes said...

Come on Ty

Wes said...

Show us your music Ty