CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hey Family

We miss you all in Florida. We heard that Utah had a huge storm last night. That is too bad :) We love you all!! By the way, we loved all the pictures of Lia. She is a beauty.





2 comments:

The Mortensens said...

Wow, looks like you are having fun!! We've been thinking about our far away family members, we miss you guys! The kids look like they are having a blast. Wish we could join you, we seem to like our hibernation here in MN. I think the high this week was 18 degrees. Wahoo! Although, today we did reach a high of 30 degrees - heat wave. It never lasts though, Monday is back to 11 degrees. Sounds fun, huh? I wonder why no one want to come visit us?

Ty Mortensen said...

Life's looking pleasant for this bunch! Yesterday morning found me shivering in a Provo parking lot at 6:45 AM in 5 degree weather; learning how to do a pre-trip bus inspection for my pilgrimage to Alaska this summer. Needless to say, I was in pain and as a result, have contracted an ugly cold-virus. It's ok though, I think of ya'll in sub-tropic Florida and I feel better. . . Oh wait, no I don't! Either way, have fun down there. :)