CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007





This is our baby girl's blessing dress. I am attaching a letter from my aunt (my dads sister) she enclosed with the dress hence the reason I wanted to share this with you, it is really special. I am grateful for the knowledge the gospel brings to us here on earth. Our relatives that have passed on are still part of our lives, life truly keeps going this life on earth is only a momentary part of our journey through eternity.

3 comments:

The Mortensens said...

Kari, that is so special. I'm so glad you shared it with us. What a beautiful dress, that is going to be one gorgeous princess on her blessing day, I wish we could be there! When I had Will, my mom and I were talking about what a neat, special experience it is to have a baby, and to think what they were doing just moments before they were born... were they hugging their siblings and saying "I'll see you soon!" or maybe visiting grandparents, or other relatives, it really such an amazing thing. Scott and I felt that if that was what happened, that Will probably visited with Grandpa JD, and I'm sure your little one will too, and with her grandma that already means so much to her, and your family. What a special time this is, to be having babies - nothing compares, I LOVE IT! We're so thrilled for you. SOrry for the novel.

Owen & Ashlie said...

That is so neat, Kari. I am so excited for you guys. Thanks for posting!
Ashlie

Wes said...

Thanks for sharing that Kari! You have a special family. We miss you so much.