CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

our new landscaping




We did river stone and pea gravel in the park strips, with 1' - 2' boulders and plantings. We have large bed to fill around the grass. The other fun project was the sandstone, flagstone pavers that we laid in front of the house.

3 comments:

Scott W. Mortensen MHA, MBA said...

Guys the yard looks awesome!!! Keep up the good work. I think the more yard work I do the more a love it, and the more of a perfectionist I become!

Owen & Ashlie said...

Owen is the same way!

Scott W. Mortensen MHA, MBA said...

You should see our yard here in Minneapolis......oh wait, we don't have one. I can't wait to have a yard again someday!

PS check out the new video we put on our blog with Will bouncing on the bed....I think the cousins will enjoy it!